Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I should really stop looking at these ads

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by tsgray70, Apr 19, 2011.

1. tsgray70

tsgray70 PetForums Member

Text in the ad reads:

I HAVE A LOVELY LAB CROSS HE IS ABOUT 1 YEAR OLD AND HE WILL NEED SOME TRANING AS HE IS VEREY BOUNCY AND HER IS A BIG DOG TO KNOW HE IS GOING TO A GOOD HOME I AN LOOKING FOR OFFERS FOR HIM NOT FREE SORRY AS THE POOR DOG IS OUT SIDE ALL THE TIME AND GETS NOT A LOT OF LOVING AND WITH US MOVEING WE CAN NO TAKE HIM WITH US HIE IS HOUSE TRAND AS WHEN WE ARE OUT OR IN BED HE IS IN THE HOUSE I HAVE 8 KIDS SO HE IS GOOD WITH KIDS BUT CAN SEND THE SMALLER ONES TO THE FLOOR THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

...lost for words

#1 tsgray70, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

I just cant look at them any more. It's how I gained my two through adds which were no better than that, it's so sad. I am just so soft I end up emailing them, thinking even if I cant taken them I can help them get into a rescue but well look at me! So I am now banned from Gumtree/ Preloved/ Free Adds / Sun CLassifieds!

I have come to realise no human can help every dog and I have two precious one who I have helped and I couldnt physically have another one!

In fact here is my Boy's Makita's add, it's still up there and like the one you found describes him as a her :mad::

1 YEAR AKITA PUPPY FREE Dogs & Puppies for Sale Berkhamsted Luton

3. jayne5364

jayne5364 PetForums VIP

I got my dog from Gumtree. Have been very lucky with her. The idiots that had her bred her at 13 months, made some money and sold her on. She's almost 10 kilo's underweight and vaccination card ect has been "lost". Full vet check, restart on the jabs, flee treatment and wormed, all sorted now and gorgeous.
    I saw some dreadful ads on my search, including a couple that were happy to reduce prices and deliver puppies. Those I said no to but it makes you think.

Here's my baby. http://www.petforums.co.uk/gallery/showimage.php?i=11828&catid=member&imageuser=29390

#3 jayne5364, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  4. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

Thats terrible. The sad thing is I was never looking, especially for Makita, but after I saw him I couldnt not send that email asking why they were rehoming and had they been in cntact with any shelters.

Millie had to be restrated on vacines whereas Makita was actually up for date. Makita had fleas but we took it as an opportunity to treat them both just in case. It's nice to know someone else is also tempted to read these depressing adverts.

I cant believe your poor girl was bred from when she was still more or less a puppy :(

5. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Please remove the links, links to adverts are not allowed on PF any more :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice