UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I suspected yesterday and posted about - I've returned home tonight with my friends cat and 4 kittens (5 weeks old) 2 of which we were taking anyway.

She can't cope with them being into everything and her DD dropped one yesterday and he's limping so am keeping an eye on it tonight and will take to vet tomorrow if still limping.

:rolleyes:

We looked after them between 2 and 4 weeks and really missed them so lovely to have them back and I have told her they aren't coming back to her now.
Of the 4 moglets we were having two, another one going to a friend and she was keeping one and the mum, no idea if that will change now though as obviously they need to stay toether till at least 8 weeks and hopefully a bit longer than that.

Need to change my ticker then I guess!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.