Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I ruined my surprise :(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hudson87, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Hudson87

Hudson87 PetForums Member

My OH told me that he couldn't get my birthday off work so we could do something in the evening and penguins are my favourite animal.

I was half asleep this morning grabbed the post and just opened it which I never do. One of the letters was confirming the OH's purchase of a penguin feeding experience for me on the morning of my birthday.

He is all annoyed I have ruined it but then so I am that would have been a nice surprise.

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Oh what a shame. Hope it doesn't ruin the experience and OH isn't too upset

3. loubyfrog

loubyfrog PetForums VIP

Oh dear,I hope your Oh doesn't stay cross at you for long,Its not like you did it intentionally.

At least you now have something to look forward to as before this morning you thought you were spending your Bday alone.

Have a great day with the penguins and your partner.:)

4. redroses2106

redroses2106 PetForums VIP

awh that is a shame, but what a lovely thoughtful thing for him to do, and hopefully you will both have a wonderful day out even if it's no longer a surprise - remember and take lots of pics for us to see! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice