UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
:001_wub: What a cutie! I can see why your tempted.

I like the look of hairy lurchers Quest & Quick a bit further down and those mini fuzzy daschunds just below Cockle are sweet.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I want them all too .... but have decided that Meg is enough for me at the moment ... she is so good with training and toileting and stuff, not sure i can cope with a "risky" dog .... if there were guarantees with a dog then may be :lol: but I know that's not possible!

Will just have to keep looking though just in case .... All the collies are wonderful

C x

·
Registered
583 Posts
oh sorry sorry sorry but can't look as I'd wanna bring all the dogs home. I wish you luck anyway.

Can't even watch 'Lassie come home' without greetin' like a big baby.

Best wishes.

D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Many Tears Animal Rescue - Dogs looking for homes

Scroll down to Cockle :eek: what a gorgeous doggie. If I didnt have a fella grumbeling I would be in their like a shot applying, what a darling.
oh wish i had'nt looked :crying::crying: they are all so gorgeous but i have to admit i have 3 faves!!! cockle because she is soo like our baillie,what a sweet little face. little quiz (how cute :001_wub:) and wee gizzmo who looks very cheeky :D

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
She is sweet, If I could I would take home Quiz, Kylie, Tack, Elephant and Zapper :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,627 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I think Bodie has stolen my heart :D
He sounds very much like a rescue that stayed in the kennels i work at, who i totally fell in love with but just wouldn't have fitted in with my circumstances.

I always fall for a dog or 6 on this site :eek: Dragon Fly looks like a real sweetheart as well!

·
Registered
326 Posts
OMG, that was just awful. I wouldnt consider myself an overly emotional person and I am aware of the horrible things that happen at puppy farms but some of those poor dogs are in a dreadful state. The face on a few of those ex breeding machines that are supposed to be labradors brought tears to my eyes :frown::( I hate to think what has happened to them and wish the 'breeders' could be stopped :mad:

·
Registered
12,130 Posts
I WANT THEM ALL !! thats why my hubby doesnt let me near rescues how can people treat dogs this way need shot :mad:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.