UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....dirt bike. I want one SO bad...even if i kill myself on it, it would be such a great way to go. :arf:

PMSL! I have wanted one for years. We have land, so im trying to convince my mum to let me rip up the land we have ;)

Anyone else into their dirt bikes? I know there are tracks to go to, but would be fun doing it at home :thumbup:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
LOL :lol:

I want the land to be able to run a dirt bike ;)

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
I really really want one too!

My OH's sister came over last year and was expecting to come into a lot of money (divorce, well off ex husband ;)) and she said we would get a grand each as she had neglected to recognise any of OHs Bdays (she was in US). So I had planned to take my CBT and get an on road/off road one and all my leathers, helmet etc.

But it never happened... she bought OH something and me some new clothes and Kira her crate (she was sick of pee pee lol)

Then when her money ran out (quite quickly, she didnt get as much as she thought :rolleyes:) she decided to drink and smoke all our money away (we were borderlining poverty for months, almost lost the house, never had any food) :rolleyes:

Still want one, but I swear I wouldnt get on one, they all look HUGE!! and I'm not very big lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really really want one too!

My OH's sister came over last year and was expecting to come into a lot of money (divorce, well off ex husband ;)) and she said we would get a grand each as she had neglected to recognise any of OHs Bdays (she was in US). So I had planned to take my CBT and get an on road/off road one and all my leathers, helmet etc.

But it never happened... she bought OH something and me some new clothes and Kira her crate (she was sick of pee pee lol)

Then when her money ran out (quite quickly, she didnt get as much as she thought :rolleyes:) she decided to drink and smoke all our money away (we were borderlining poverty for months, almost lost the house, never had any food) :rolleyes:

Still want one, but I swear I wouldnt get on one, they all look HUGE!! and I'm not very big lol :lol:
Oh thats gutting! Yeh i would have to have a smaller one too *hushed voice....maybe even child sized :eek: :lol:

It would be amazing though, im planning to do my test for my 21st birthday... if i don't wuss out that is! :rolleyes:

I will have to bring it to you when i come and watch you race with your lovely dog....i hope i have the right person this time :eek:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Oh thats gutting! Yeh i would have to have a smaller one too *hushed voice....maybe even child sized :eek: :lol:

It would be amazing though, im planning to do my test for my 21st birthday... if i don't wuss out that is! :rolleyes:

I will have to bring it to you when i come and watch you race with your lovely dog....i hope i have the right person this time :eek:
Lmfao yesh you do! and yep you must, then I can have a go on your lovely bike (if you give me a hand up :rolleyes:) :lol:

I still need to attempt my driving test... for a 2nd time... :lol:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lmfao yesh you do! and yep you must, then I can have a go on your lovely bike (if you give me a hand up :rolleyes:) :lol:

I still need to attempt my driving test... for a 2nd time... :lol:
PMSL! I only passed my car test 3rd time :eek: You will be fine though ;)

Yeh we will look a pair of fools ;) Trying to do jumps...and failing badly. :lol:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
PMSL! I only passed my car test 3rd time :eek: You will be fine though ;)

Yeh we will look a pair of fools ;) Trying to do jumps...and failing badly. :lol:
There's a dirt track a few miles from here for dirtbikes I think, Mildenhall?? Not sure, I've always wanted to go there

When I was young I always asked for a speedway bike for my birthday and christmas :lol: I was a big speedway fan... Ipswich Witches FTW! :thumbup: :lol:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There's a dirt track a few miles from here for dirtbikes I think, Mildenhall?? Not sure, I've always wanted to go there

When I was young I always asked for a speedway bike for my birthday and christmas :lol: I was a big speedway fan... Ipswich Witches FTW! :thumbup: :lol:
Sweet!! Well i think il be moving near you ;) We could have a killer time. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
I think you should ;)

Just think of the fun we could have! Dog park, rallies, dirt track, pub! lol :lol:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
omg you have to convince your mum!!!

*packs bags and makes plans to bring a quad to tafwoc's land* :lol:
Ahh it will be imense *Jumps up and down like a crazy person*

I HAVE got to convince her...shes after more land anyway, so she can let me have a bit. MWAH HA HA

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.