UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Still missing my boys
42,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The problem with walking around the local roads with Alfie as his main afternoon walk is..............I get tummy ache :(

There aren't any bushes when I need a wee :yikes: :yikes: :laugh:
This getting old is a blimmin nuisance :rolleyes:

·
Registered
39,811 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
I have one! Never thought to take it on walks though. They are so useful when caught short :D
I have one too :D

When I used to go metal detecting with Hubby they were a Godsend, stuck in open fields with loads of blokes made it hard to find anywhere private but I could just sneak behind a tree with this :p (if anyone is thinking of trying one you really need to practice in the shower or something, it's harder than it looks trying to erm.. aim :eek: )

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
I had this problem today too.:eek:

We were out for 3 hours which is about 2 hours longer than my bladder can hold out,and the only public toilets were at the park where this happened.

http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-chat/266415-arghhh-got-involved-argument.html

and I just wanted to get away.

Unfortunately there was no where between there and home that was secluded.:yikes: so I had to walk fast over the last bit,good job I didn't have a coffee in the park cafe too,which is what I was going to do.

I wouldn't mind but I don't even drink much anyway,but I'm at an age now where I'm having to think about scheduling a loo break for me during our walks.:eek:

·
Still missing my boys
42,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had this problem today too.:eek:

We were out for 3 hours which is about 2 hours longer than my bladder can hold out,and the only public toilets were at the park where this happened.

I wouldn't mind but I don't even drink much anyway,but I'm at an age now where I'm having to think about scheduling a loo break for me during our walks.:eek:
At least we only get tummy ache and can still hold it in :yikes:

It does hurt though :(

Warning Warning to those coming on Saturdays walk. I will be diving into the bushes quite frequently :D

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
It's number two's I struggle with. I can guarantee half way through a walk in the middle of nowhere i'll get stomach ache and have a tough time trying to keep it in. In fact, it's gotten so bad it's a genuine anxiety of mine when out walking the dogs.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
It's number two's I struggle with. I can guarantee half way through a walk in the middle of nowhere i'll get stomach ache and have a tough time trying to keep it in. In fact, it's gotten so bad it's a genuine anxiety of mine when out walking the dogs.
Not happened often to me, but it has done on occasion so I do know what you mean! That's really bad. Mind you, at least you have poo bags with you! :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Know how you feel:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I took short the other day, fortunately I was walking Bertie in a field so went in the crops:eek::eek::eek::eek: Bertie thought it was great fun:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: jumped on me and nearly knocked me over:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I hate the getting old thing too:(:(:(

·
Still missing my boys
42,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've got IBD but luckily it only usually affects me first thing in the morning.
It traps me at home for about an hour after I wake up :(
I used to love getting up and going.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.