Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I really need to re-and check out some

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lukkaa, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Lukkaa

Lukkaa PetForums Newbie

I really need to re-and check out some

That’s, surely, as torturous an as Doctor Who has put one of its Supernatural Season 8 Episode 8 istants through in recent memory, and if our guesses about where Donna’s character goes over the next few weeks prove to be correct, she hasn’t got an easy ride ahead of her at all.River Song, meanwhile, even while the swines won’t tell you who she is yet, clearly has left a mark on the American Horror Story Season 2 Episode 7 Doctor. How does she know the Doctor’s real name? What was the one occasion where he would have told someone that? Are they married? Is she another Time Lord? An istant Something to do with Jenny? You can speculate all you like, but that was one answer they weren’t willing to pony up. They did, nonetheless, build up a convincing emotional Hot in Cleveland Season 4 Episode 1attachment between the two, even if you’re still not quite sure why. It’d be nice if they could throw us a few more clues before the series is over, though.

Still, the did weave together the majority of answers from last week. CAL,Naruto Shippuden Episode 291 for instance, turned out to be the little girl. As simple as that, and in one moment this also changed a character who looked like a stereotypical corporate bastard into someone simply Last Resort Episode 8 trying to protect his family. I think it’s fair to say that most of us had guessed that the girl was something to do with the hard drive of the library, and that Doctor Moon was tied into that too, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t satisfyingly logical. Same too for The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7the library being the forest of the title: it’s clever, simple and works.This two-parter, replete with potentially unpleasant long term consequences for the main characters, has undoubtedly been the highlight of series four thus far. But, if we’re being frank,The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 9 it’s not the best Mr Moffat has delivered. It almost seems churlish to note it, such was the quality on offer, but this wasn’t quite Blink. But you’d still be hard pushed to find something else to match it in the coming week on TV.

Martin liked this a bit less. Check out Simon's review of the previous ,Beauty and the Beast Episode 7 Silence in the Library here, and Martin's take on it here.I *really* enjoyed this , even if it did have a few clunky moments. I especially like the idea that we met someone who knew things about the Doctor's future, which he didn't - and obviously unnerved him. The only big downer of the show was the trailer for Glee Season 4 Episode 8 next weeks , which looked rubbish by comparison with what they'd just screened.It is hard to top Girl in the Fireplace and Blink, but this latest two parter was amazing deep and rich in story and potential. The Girl in the Fireplace was very touching, but rushed due to time constraints. Blink was simply perfect. Anything coming close to that is brilliant, and this for me was that. Brilliant!I thought it was excellent! There were a couple things I'd guessed by the end of last week's show, but Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 7.this 2nd part gave me so much more to think about - as far as possibilities of what *might* happen, that my head was spinning by the end. I really need to re- and check out some of the drawings behind Cal in the first half.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice