Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I really hate *some* humans!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BiKERcc, Apr 5, 2011.

1. BiKERcc

BiKERcc PetForums Senior

Just lately Staffies are no longer the most common breed around here with 'chavs' - it's Lurchers.

I've just found out that a gang that hang around my street (some live down it too, and have asbos on them :rolleyes:) are taking cats and letting their dogs kill them :(

A lady down the street has found her cat ripped to pieces, and someone saw the young lads throw the cat to the dogs :(

Council have found several cats bodies, ripped to shreds, on the back field where it's all happening...

I'd love to get my hands on the little s**ts :mad:

2. shells

shells PetForums VIP

omg thats is just shocking. my thoughets on these low lifes is not printable think id be banned from the site. those poor poor animals:mad:

3. seratobyflynn

seratobyflynn PetForums Member

That's awful! Round here it's still Staffies but some friends have ones as pets not trophies and they get such a hard time! Poor kitties, i just don't get that.

4. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

I really can't understand how people can be so awful. What's the joy of watching a terrified animal being ripped to shreds? I wish I hadn't read this, it breaks my heart :( Honestly it's only ever stuff like this that makes me wish someone would die a slow, agonizing death filled with fear, exactly what they dish out.

5. BiKERcc

BiKERcc PetForums Senior

Same :(

R.S.P.C.A have been contacted about it, but without proof, there's nothing they can do :( I work voluntary for them so I'll be having more words about it later in the week... see if there is anything to be done.

I'm wondering if I set the video camera up at my window, so it captures some of the field - maybe I'll catch them doing it? It's a big field though, knowing my luck it'll be out of shot.

6. Ren

Ren PetForums Senior

That is utterly horrific. You and your neighbours should try and capture it on video. There is NO WAY that this should be allowed and the little s***s should be locked up.

7. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

That's just appalling :(

When they find those chavs I hope they throw them to some BIG cats and let them be ripped to shreds - an eye for an eye and all that :mad: Animal cruelty is one thing that will get me really riled up.

8. Cockerpoo lover

Cockerpoo lover PetForums VIP

With reference to your thread title I personally don't think you should even call them humans :mad::mad:

Disgusting scum bags who deserve their comeuppance :mad5:

9. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

So sad, poor cats, you know, I just don't think it's safe to allow cats to raom in many areas now :(

Some areas yes, others definately not.

10. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

they will still have the staff they will cross them into a good bull lurcher a good working dog but in the wrong hands this is what happens

11. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

There must be something that can be done surely?? I would smack the sh!t out of anyone I caught trying that kind off stuff, a wrap across the face with a metal dog lead often does the trick :mad:

12. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

This happened with my friends maltese :( Thankfully the lads were caught and the breeder was lovely and gave her a new puppy who had been returned due to unforeseen circumstances. My friend is so scared of other peoples dogs now and won't go to parks or anything like that unless i'm with her and Maya as she sees maya as her dog's protector.

This is anotehr reason we are slowley weaning spike into becoming an indoor cat, I know of an older man who I have many quarrels with because his lurcher does chase my cat :mad:

13. BiKERcc

BiKERcc PetForums Senior

I'm worried as I look after a stray cat :( he doesn't venture far from the garden and he isn't trusting of anyone other than me really, but all it would take is for them to let their dogs off the lead ... :(

I'm going to warn my neighbours too, as she has two friendly cats that they wouldn't have much trouble taking.

Apparently they've been seen carrying a box in which they put the cats in :mad:

14. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

Honestly I think something like that could drive me to murder. If I saw that I would be driven to inflict as much damage on them as I possibly could before the police arrived and if it saved one cat then I would be happy to go to prison.

15. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I read these things and just despair for the future of our country. Scum like that will be the ones in charge in a decade or so. I hate to think what will happen then.

16. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

3weeks ago i let my cat tc out just before bed the next mornin i was coming back from the school run and found my cat dead on the grass next to my house.i picked him up he had obviously been dead al nite and he had been killed by a dog.I looked under his claws and found white dog hairs i knew straight away who had done this.Some boy on my street with a lurcher i got my friend to ask him if he did it and he just smirked.iv now reported his family for having 5 dogs in council house which is not allowed i hope that wipes the smile off his chavvy face!

17. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

Oh dear that is horrible. in fact words fail me,

18. we love bsh's

we love bsh's PetForums VIP

i know he was only 2 he was a real big softy i still expect him to come runnin down stairs when i open a pkt of pork scratchins lol hes very missed. Iv noticed its not just lurchers they have l8ly the new in thing is pitbull greyhounds.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice