UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i owe rep too...
thedogsmother.
tinamary.
christine c.
bexy1989.
ladyredlainey.
savahl.
schosha.
vicky1985.
daynna.
anyone ive forgotten?
i will look at my list tomorrow and give people the rep they deserve :p hahahaaa
im so bored!

sh****te dads just said my hamys escswdped oh no

Reactions: noushka05

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay, he is safe, found him trying to get to my female hamster lol, they were kissing through the bars! ahahaha i love pongo!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahahaaaaa pongo is the worse escape artist EVER he has escaped from his new cage a fair bit and he is just a fluffy ball of black and white hahahaa when he escapes he normally comes to find me. :D

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
haha i was picturing you crawling around the floor saying "hammy hammy hammy" making the kissing noises that we all do and a hamster pointing and laughing and running away
PMSL ahahahahahaha!!!!!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it says i need to spread it around before giving you any missy! :O

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
and rep for noushka and devildogz! :O and thats for the rep vicky....very nice of you :D

and where is joote? :( havnt seen her for ages!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont even try mr ''you break the glass by looking in it'' hahahaaaa

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oooohhh so now you are a smarty pants! well. your never getting rep for me again until i forget!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
smarty pants? they come from the elfs at the north pole...they deliever them along with a lump of coal

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.