UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bunny and wife :001_wub:
pepper is so much happier since she's been with him. although she has bad habbits :lol: she's a bad influence on my boy :lol:
pepper has always been nice and tidy, only poops in one corner, she goes everywhere :lol: but she's getting better to be fair :)
she's still quite timid atm but she's come on leaps and bounds (pardon the pun :lol: ) when i give them treats, pepper runs off with his where as she will let me keep hold and keep chewing it lol.
anyway pics:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aw, it looks like the bonding went well - well done you! She's such a pretty girl, too.
it did im so pleased, but dunno if its me doing it well or it was pot luck that they got on so well :lol:
she is very pretty :) when i first got her, one ear would periodically tip to one side but that seems to have stopped now so think she'll keep both ears up :)

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
She is B-E-A-UTIFUL! What amazing markings/colours :001_wub: and they look really happy together :)

*Heidi*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.