UK Pet Forums Forum banner

I need your honest opinion.

883 views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Colliebarmy 
#1 · (Edited)
Imagine that feeling when you bring home a freshly baked loaf of bread from the shops. That smell makes the bread taste much better.

Now imagine how happy your dog would be if you bought him treats that had been hand made.

My question is, would you buy healthy and nutritious home made dog treats online for your pooch? (I mean this as good stuff goes into them and that they'd be just as safe for humans to eat)

They would be baked and sent out by first class post, at a reasonably good cost.

Thanks! :)

#7 ·
I just got some complimentary treats, as part of a first time food order. They look home baked, and the ingredients are what you'd use at home for biscuits, minus the sugar, and our dog loves them. But they are expensive to buy, and after seeing some of the recipes on here last night, I think I'd opt for home made (and trust me, I am no Nigella Lawson);)

#13 ·
I dont think Id buy them but I might use them as inspiration for new recipes for my own home made dog biscuits!:eek:
The last ones were cheese, carrot and garlic and tasted blimmin' lovely!:D

#14 ·
No sorry I wouldnt, have bought them before and they are way too expensive:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.