Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i need to rant

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by katie200, Jun 14, 2010.

1. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

a woman on my street came and put all old food all over my frount garden i got really mad with her as it would make smokey my cat ill and attract all sorts of animals i said even if she likes to do that at her place i dont want her to put it on my garden she tryed to say it wasnt her but i saw her some people they dont understand if cats eat old bread meat ect it will make them ill and it our fount garden

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

She'd have been done by the bird feeding police here for it :rolleyes:

3. gemini

gemini PetForums Member

Not surprised you need to rant! I'd have been very upset too. Hopefully she will have got the message and won't do it again!

4. JoWDC

JoWDC PetForums VIP

Not surprised that you are ranting at this. What sort of person puts food scraps on someone elses front garden.:eek:ut:

If she does it again, photograph her so you have evidence & then call the local environmental officer out to speak to her.

5. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

it was just stressful because i know she puts food in her garden as ive walked by with the dog and seen it but she had to walk a street and a bit to get to my garden and eventhough she thinks feeding bird and animals out side is helping i dis agree because i really dont want to have to take smokey to the vets for another illness i just hope it dosent happen agan you know how some people are

6. lillylove

lillylove PetForums Member

My elderly neighbour used to do this all the time too, frankly its disgusting and I would complain to her, but she wouldn't stop doing it. We then got foxes left right and centre. Cat got into a bit of a fisticuffs with a young inexperienced fox once (they were fine, just howling mainly!)

7. HollyM

HollyM PetForums VIP

Hope she gets the message!

8. LisaLQ

LisaLQ PetForums Senior

The people over our back fence did this to us a few years ago - threw mouldy food (including chicken bones) into the garden and our dogs ate them. One got a severe case of hemorrhagic gastroenteritis, was very poorly for a couple of weeks, also brought on a long term case of colitis which took months to clear up.

They also said they didnt do it, but I caught their kids trying it again, and their parents cutting bits off my shrubs. They also used to poke their hands through the fence and wind the dogs up by barking at them.

9. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

it not nice when your animals get sick when there was no need for it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice