Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I need to make a phone call....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tigerneko, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

....but i'm too scared LOL

Silly really cos im only ringing me OH, I just HATE talking on the phone :(

I find it awkward and I never know what to say :rolleyes:

Does anyone else hate phone conversations or am I just a weirdo? :blushing: :rolleyes: :eek:ut:

2. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

omg!!!! YES i do...i hate it...i hate it....i blimmin hate it!!!
    I get so nervouse and just forget what i was going to say :p

3. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

I wouldnt say your a weirdo lol I know plenty people that hate chatting on the phone.

I dont mind phoning people but see as soon as an answering phone comes on i hang up lol :p think i left my first machine messege last week because no one else in my work would do it and our donation box was full and we had to contact our local shelter, so i got the gutts and just left a messege.

Im sure theres lots of people out there that dont like making phone calls :p

4. sammyben

sammyben Guest

I don't hate them as such....I have to use the phone alot at work to phone customers etc but I'd rather text than phone someone!! :D

x

5. sammyben

sammyben Guest

I HATE leaving a message on an answer machine lol!! I always find that I end up blabbering and the message probably won't make any sense anyway :D

6. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Lol I always muck up my phone calls, even a simple thing like answering my works phone all i have to say is "Good morning Acorn Pet Centres Siobhan Speaking" but it always comes out "emm good morning Ehhh Acorn pet cnetres Ehhh Siobhan speaking" hahaha :p I always forget what im going to say, Must be fustrating for customers on the phone hahha :p

7. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

I would text him, but his bloody phone is broken so I can only get hold of him over a landline :rolleyes: it's been broken for over a week now, it's doing my nut in! He hasn't got the internet either (that is on his phone) so I can't get hold of him unless I ring the house phone, and I hate doing it :(

he's gonna think im a right ignorant cow :(

I get well nervous having to ring people, it can take me days to pluck up the courage to do it, I just keep putting it off :rolleyes:

8. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

I go really quiet, especially at the end I dont know what to say, what do you say??? Bye ??? Thank you?? Phone me back??? Makes me wonder why the shelter hasn't phoned us back yet hahahah :p :p

9. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

oh im not good on the phone, i either dont know what to say or i say too much & keep interupting the other person!:eek: i dont let them finish a sentence i just rattle on & on!.........arnt i rude:blushing:...DT can verify this! :laugh:lol

10. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

I know it sounds daft but try and plan out what your gonna say, thats what i have to do before i phone someone. I say it over and over again in my head haha :p Then about half an hour lateri phone them and muck it up hahahhaha :D

11. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

LOL I do that too! I go from one extreme to the other..... either don't say anything or I just don't shut up LOL it's so awkward when you go to say something at the same time as someone else on the phone and then you both go quiet waiting for each other to speak, and you both end up speaking at the same time again LOL it makes me want to hang up and cry :laugh:

Yeah, I usually do that! But then when i'm actually having the conversation, I get nervous cos I forget what I was gonna say next and it all gets mucked up LOL

...Makes it worse that my dad is still in bed cos he's on nights, so i'm gonna have to like whisper down the phone to him LOL he's gonna think im some sort of stalker :lol:

12. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Hahahaha :lol:

13. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

I hate, hate, hate having to leave a message on an answer phone as I always bumble and end up sounding like a complete twit!

14. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

Oh im the same i run from the phone work then make sure some one else gets it hahaa..But as part of my course i have to take phone calls and make them why being watched i hated it :( :rolleyes:

haha...Never Noushka..DT would just say im really quiet on the phone! :001_tt2:

15. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

I hate talking on the phone too, if I can do it on line or by text I will. :eek: I get nervous and mix my words up.

16. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

That's even worse :eek:

I want him to ring me but he can't cos he doesn't have my home number and he can't get my mobile number from his phone :rolleyes: why can't he just borrow someone elses phone until he gets his fixed :(

Perhaps he'll pop round later or something, he has a habit of turning up at my house at inappropriate moments (like when im still in bed at 1pm) :eek:

17. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Hahaha thats happened to me before. My OH was working but he decided to come home for lunch to find me still in my bed :rolleyes: woops. hahaha :p

18. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

LOL my mum used to come home from work at 3:30pm to find me still in bed sometimes.... how lazy can you get LOL

Right, i've got the phone in front of me.... i'll ring in a sec :blushing: I bet he's not even in after all this :rolleyes:

19. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

It was horrible i was so worried and then i just burst out laughing on one of the phone calls because one was pertend so i knew who i was speaking to and had to pertend to make a convo like i was talking to some one that had an injured animals...and the person i was perteding to was messing around saying she had an injuried lion to bring in :eek:ut: hahaa it was awful!!

On the real one its was even worse because i couldnt laugh i had to be serious but having some one there watching was just awful.im so glad i done it and have passed...i dont know why im so bad with phone calls :eek:ut:

20. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Haha Good luck :D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice