Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I need to get Smudge a run, help please :)

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by K1nS, Jun 6, 2010.

1. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

At the moment, Smudge has the run of our spareroom a few hours a day but we do actually want to use the spareroom as a spareroom so I need to sort something else out for her. I have been looking on P@H but they seem to be quite expensive for the size so i'm not sure...? I don't have alot to spend but I want the best I can get for the money really.

2. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

are you looking for an indoor or outdoor run?

runs are expensive. my 5ft x 5ft run was about £70. It's nearly 3 years old and going well. i hope one day to get a bigger run (around 8ftx6ft) which would probably cost me over £100.

3. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

Well it will be mostly and indoor run but I would like to take her outside in the garden in it sometimes too :thumbup:

4. SEVEN_PETS

SEVEN_PETS PetForums VIP

5. BattleKat

BattleKat PetForums Senior

that run is likely to go back up in price when they get it back in stock, I waited ages for the 8 sided one and it went up from £45 to £70!

this is the one I've just bought as a temporary run for my eli and I think it's fantastic. roughly 5ftx5ft when arranged in a square but you can add extra panels and arrange it however you want to fit in to whatever space you have. It doesn't have a roof but the net it comes with is really good, and personally I didn't want one with a roof as I'll use this as a bonding pen as well.

6. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

That does look really good! I will show that to my OH now and see what he thinks :D

7. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

I've just brought 2 of these:
    Great Deals on Pens & Fencing for Small Pets at Zooplus: Small Pet Pen Jenny, 6 sided
    They are a really good price, and you can add them together. I use them as 2 runs for the guinea's but when I was bonding my buns I used the panels to create a space(using the wall as the back of it) and they never jumped out overnight. My cat carrier actually fits perfect in the door aswell so thats good for a bed.
    The good thing is, you can make it into any shape and size you want, and if you put it against a wall, its even bigger :)

*Heidi*

8. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

Thanks hun, is the roof thingy with that? Smudge loves to jump so I wouldn't wanna risk her jumping over that :(

9. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

yeh you get the net for that price :) but it only fits it in the right shape or you could use some net curtain/mossy net(dunelm :p) to put over the top if you make them into a different shape :)

*Heidi*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice