UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Awww you poor thing, abandoned for a whole week :rolleyes:

I bet you've been left 'how to cope' instructions, I usually have to write about four pages worth for my kids when I'm not around :D

·
Super Moderator
18,773 Posts
Hasn't yours trained you up ?

The washing machine is the big, heavy metal thing with a round hole in the front whereas the oven has a square hole .... I've given these instructions to my hubby so they do work ;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
When I was pregnant with my second son he was a huge baby and he was sideways and very high up and somehow managed to crack 4 of my ribs. Anyway after a lengthy stay in hospital I came home still in extreme pain to the house in total disaray, my eldest who was 7 at the time was wearing his undies inside out to get another day out of them as was my darling OH, there was curry on the ceiling and nobody could explain how it got there, coffee in the sugar bowl (which realy makes my blood boil) I won't say in polite company what state the bathroom was in. And to top it all off his first words to me were "how long can you not give a dog meat before they will eat you?"!!!!!!! Seriously
Don't panic he had actualy been feeding the dog human food as he had run out of dog food and didn't know where to buy any more!!!!!!! I kid you not this is the man who got 6 A*'s in his gcse's.
I love men they realy make me feel like I'm the cleverererererest girl that ever lived :D

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Ah you'll cope mr bordie,
Chippy
Chinese
Pub for pint and pie
Etc
Just sweet talk someone so your missus isnt coming back to a pile of washing, or you could wear the same clothes for a few days, but don't go the pub if you're going to do that. :eek: :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.