Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I need a moan

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by tonette, May 5, 2010.

1. tonette

tonette PetForums Member

I have at long last now started to bring Caddy back into work, I have had his shoes put back on after 14 months with road studs I may add just to give us both that extra bit of security because the country roads near us are at times like ice! ....... Anyway I have been walking Caddy out in hand for the last week I have had my hi-viz vest on, my friend was walking with me. A bike rider came towards us at some speed and Caddy tensed up so I asked the rider to slow down nicely and made Caddy stand..... the bike rider very nicely told me that " ****** horses shouldn't be on the road" I very nicely told him that my horse is fully insured and asked him if he had any insurance...... he never replied lol. The thing is Caddy was not playing up it was a very quite country road with hardly any traffic I had hi-viz on AND he is fully insured. The bike rider did not slow down so my point is even when we do do everything the right way some people will not change their opinion of us :confused::

2. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Horses were on the roads long before cars and bikes were :rolleyes:

3. tonette

tonette PetForums Member

some people forget that :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice