Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I need a dog whisperer....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by FrankieT, Jan 11, 2012.

1. FrankieT

FrankieT PetForums Member

....Or any one who knows dog sign language to tell my dog that my Husband is doing a night shift tonight and will not be coming home.

Every noise/possible movment he hears outside has him running to the door. Its a wooden floor with no rug and makes the most echoee clippety clapping noise when he runs on it. ( Is it cruel to put kids socks on his feet??)

His currently sat along the top of the sofa with his head behind the curtain so he can see the drive. I have a horrible feeling he'll spend the night behind the front door waiting. He looks so sad.:(

2. xshelly_stanliex

xshelly_stanliex PetForums VIP

Bless him :( my two stan n hooch always sit on the sofa n the sofa arm looking out the window when my oh goe s out. cant help but feel sorry for em

3. catseyes

catseyes PetForums VIP

aww grizz is like that tonight hubby usually gets home around 6pm and has to work late grizz just isnt believing me and is waiting at the top of the stairs looking down to the front door.

4. FrankieT

FrankieT PetForums Member

I wouldn't mind if he and Hubby were constant companions and he was at his side 24-7. but all he does his rub his belly before bed.

I do 100% of all walks, feeding, grooming, poop picking giving out hugs. I think Charlie is being over dramatic

5. Tula&Iver~cavs

Tula&Iver~cavs PetForums VIP

Bless him.

Iver is the same with OH, even if OH goes upstairs he waits at the bottom for him to come back, Iver thinks his OH's dog even though I feed him, play with him, groom him, pick his poo up ect :rolleyes: his a little traitor :lol:
    Tula and Iver are our dogs but for some reason Iver prefers OH and Tula prefers me, We don't treat either dog any different so I don't know how they've come to that conclusion :lol:

6. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Banjo just sulks when OH starts his 2 week backshift :rolleyes: Monday night is usually the worse, he does'nt bother getting up & going to see him when he gets in though pay back & all that :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice