Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I need a dog trainer ASAP.

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Winchester, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Winchester

Winchester PetForums Member

Ok, this is probably by a long shot but I am searching for a dog trainer that specializes with dog aggression ESPECIALLY in the terrier breed. This might not be the right place to look, as I live in Canada but this situation is getting way out of hand. I am looking for a personal at home trainer and also preferably a male trainer, so she might be able to over come her fear of males. She also seems to be more inclined to listen to males over females (I believe this is a dominance issue, but I could be wrong). This is a dog that needs A LOT of work and dedication to help correct all her mistakes.

Please let me know if you know of a trainer in Canada, or you are one yourself. My location is British Columbia, and I will further discuss this with you by email and phone.

Thank you so much in advance, I really hope I can find the right trainer to help her, before worst comes to worst.
    :001_unsure: :001_unsure:

2. Winchester

Here; I've attached a couple pictures of the devil herself. Don't let her cute looks fool you!
    :sneaky2:

Attached Files:

3. davehyde

davehyde Banned

hi, not gonna be much help here but i'd love a break in canada, i'll come over if you pay the fare and gimme spending money lol.

seriously, where are you over there. i have some friends on another forum from canada they might know someone.

4. pets-life

pets-life Banned

5. Winchester

I live in Vancouver, BC.

As for the dog training kits, we have tried a couple. We've also tried bringing her to group sessions at the pet stores but she's just too aggressive with the other dogs, and trainers! Hopefully I can find an experienced trainer who knows what they are doing. I do have my doubts, as shes already 6years old and is a purebred Jack Russell, but you never know. Just gotta hope for the best :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice