Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I nearly argued

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rona, Jul 9, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

With my hydrotherapist :yikes:
    She wanted to pull Alfie out of the pool, half way through his swim :(
    I've told her that he hasn't been well, but he's seemed ok the last two days.
    She is always telling me how in tune with him I am and how observant I am, so I told her he was fine, she had a little strop :eek: but I insisted he stay in for at least another 5 mins.
    He stayed in ;) and he's fine
    We usually get on well, so I hope this doesn't change things :(

2. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

At the end of the day he is your dog and as you say you are intune with him, if she dont like it find another hydrotherepist, how is he doing the poor love?

3. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Ditto the above
    Inspite of all the experts in the world, no one knows your dog better than you (scept maybe when its your 1st one and you're a bit clueless you know what I mean) you were within your rights and she should have listened to you

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

i agree you know your alfie better then anyone else.
    Hope it doesnt make a problem for you though, hopefully because hes ok she'll realise you know what your talking about :)

5. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

I would say she'll probly respect you for it!. other than that did she think he'd impoved?

6. rona

rona Guest

I'd say he's 98% good with his tum, leg is about 70% and will never get better than that. but we are still enjoying life :D

We did have a little disagreement a few months ago, and it did seem to build respect :D
    Thanks for asking :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice