UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(
I always thought I hated the sun but after this miserable grey year I think I might be changing my mind. Fed up looking at the weather forecast and seeing nothing but little grey clouds.
Is it even still up there do you think??:confused:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
i know hasnt it been a manky year :( i'm not one to complain at the weather, as long as the world keeps turning i'm never much phased but even i am getting a little fed up with the rain

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
:(
I always thought I hated the sun but after this miserable grey year I think I might be changing my mind. Fed up looking at the weather forecast and seeing nothing but little grey clouds.
Is it even still up there do you think??:confused:
I have to say I feel a bit guilty reading this, we are going on holiday next weekend and Ive been stockpiling all the sunshine all summer to use up then, hope youre not far from Cornwall in a weeks time because thats where I plan to use it up. :p

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Why don't you like the sunshine? Gee, I can't stand to be inside when it is sunny outside, especially when it is warm, because I don't like that feeling of "cabin fever!":eek:

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why don't you like the sunshine? Gee, I can't stand to be inside when it is sunny outside, especially when it is warm, because I don't like that feeling of "cabin fever!":eek:
Ive come to realiese that I actually love the sunshine!:eek: Just being out in it makes me all cheerful and happy, its just the hot weather I cant stand...
Id love some nice bright crisp autumn days to walk the dogs but all we seem to get here are weeks of grey clouds and rain.:(
This whole year just feels like it never got started somehow!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,792 Posts
We normally have a foot of snow, but still sunny here until 5 minutes ago when it started to Hail, weird weather for us...

G

·
Been t-shirt weather up until about a week ago here...then cold and wet, todays been lovely. Hope it stays like this...
:)

G

·
oh shut up :p

i've managed to wear a t-shirt 3 times in 2 weeks and only briefly, trying to dodge the rain :lol:
In all fairness, i'll be in a t-shirt when people are in thermals staring at me asking 'ain't you cold?'
:lol:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I quite like the cold wet weather, at least I can warm myself up. In the hot weather I struggle to cool down. Don't get me wrong I like the sunshine but I don't mind this weather either :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Not bragging here, but I am still in shorts and my legs aren't as tan as I would like them. :(

Interesting to note, I don't like the cold, but when it wall-to-wall sunshine, I don't mind it as much and have noticed I'm more outside on these types of days.

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I quite like the cold wet weather, at least I can warm myself up. In the hot weather I struggle to cool down.
Im the same! I can remember last year walking the dogs in the snow and having people tell me to put a coat on coz I was making them feel cold!LOL:D
Just need some vitamin D before I end up with rickets!:rolleyes:

G

·
Not bragging here, but I am still in shorts and my legs aren't as tan as I would like them. :(

Interesting to note, I don't like the cold, but when it wall-to-wall sunshine, I don't mind it as much and have noticed I'm more outside on these types of days.
Whats your temps there fella?
:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.