Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i miss him :0(

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by peppapug, Jul 5, 2009.

1. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

Well my boy has been with the pet carer for 2 days whilst his mother has her season and i miss him!

Being only a pup, should i swop him over with his mum at some stage? I have him booked in for 3 weeks. They are happy to have a bitch in season as they have several and have provision for them.

I am so worried his training and bonding will be forgotten after 3 weeks. 3 weeks is such a long time in a little mans life :(

I am torn between allowing him to do the 3 weeks and splitting the time so they both do one and a half weeks each.

what to do.....i can't stop thinking about the little chap, he has been my right arm since he opened his eyes :confused:

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Awwh I can't imagine not having one of my dogs home! Might be a good idea to swap them over, maybe for the middle week? Then if you have the mum back home you will be able to keep an eye on her and you will notice when her season has ended and have him back home :)

x

3. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

It's like choosing between your children!!!!

Mum is so hormonal and sad looking i want her close too.......

I cant wait for this to be over so we can get her spayed. She suffers really badly from phantom pregnancies so i bet she drags the whole thing out!

OOh and just to add.....childrens pjama pants, pull ups are the best season pant ever. They fit my pug perfectly, added a tail whole and they are snug like a perfect nappy for lying around the house!

#3 peppapug, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  4. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Awwww poor you. I couldn't imagine not having my 2 around me. Maybe do as Poisongirl suggested? It's a compromise at best but beats not having him with you for the whole 3 weeks.

Thank god it's not a problem I'll have as Harvey is neutured.

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

:D:D:D will have to remember that for the future! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice