UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Keep fighting Rufus :)

*Heidi*

·
Registered
353 Posts
I am so pleased he's getting better! I just wish Rory could have done the same, although I am starting to doubt myself in not giving it a go with him :crying:

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Awww he's gorgeous, He's almost double of my Sweep :001_wub:

Get well soon sweetie x

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am so pleased he's getting better! I just wish Rory could have done the same, although I am starting to doubt myself in not giving it a go with him :crying:
I know what you mean but I have to say I knew the moment I saw how poorly Buddy was that he wasnt going to pull through - I think I just knew in my heart . . . . and I expect that you prob knew the same! Dont beat yourself up about it, Rory would be cross with you if he knew you were! ;) Doesnt stop it hurting like hell every single day though does it. I feel like Ive lost my soul mate :cryin:

So glad Rufus is picking up xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.