UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
But it is a US site, there are loads of animal charities to support here in the UK.

As for pet clothes - I don't think there is anything more ludicrous as dressing up pets :mad5:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
But it is a US site, there are loads of animal charities to support here in the UK.

As for pet clothes - I don't think there is anything more ludicrous as dressing up pets :mad5:
They have people clothes! And thundershirts (only for dogs though :))

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I did mean the people clothes.

And I don't think it matters where the charity is. I don't object to helping American animals. It doesn't even cost anything.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I thought it was fab! I have even recommended it! I love the long sleeve tshirt with dogs on and there is a beautiful dress but it doesn't go up to my size, thought the thundershirts were a good price too. And as for the dog clothes - I maybe wouldn't buy them but some are hilarious.
:thumbup1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.