UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Autumn is wonderful - so full of colour :)

Fab pictures, I especially like the 2nd one

Sadly after a beautiful weekend I've woken up to rain and fog - so no lovley crisp Autumn day for me today, just a soggy one

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
I like autumn days too, nothing nicer than being wrapped up warm and walking in the crisp air, the light falls differently and I think the pictures always look so rich. Hope you don't mind but thought I'd share a few my hubby took last week while we were away

Attachments

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
I like autumn days too, nothing nicer than being wrapped up warm and walking in the crisp air, the light falls differently and I think the pictures always look so rich. Hope you don't mind but thought I'd share a few my hubby took last week while we were away
Is that the New Forest?

Beautiful pics - you're so right about the light, something special about the light in Autumn :)

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
No but it's very similar looking isn't it. We normally go to the New Forest in October but this year we went with our family to CenterParcs and its the woods near there, they surround RAF Lakenheath and they were beautiful. Only noise we heard apart from the birds were the RAF planes doing manoeuvres overhead :eek: but the squirrels and other wildlife didn't seem to mind

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love those Rona...You're right the light is different and the colours just seem to scream warm even though the weather is colder!
My favorite time is to walk early mornings in the frost before anyone else does ..I love to hear the leaves crunch and see the patterns on the leaves and the cobwebs...

All this :001_wub::001_wub: and its free.!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.