Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I love it when.....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Freddie and frank, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Freddie and frank

Freddie and frank PetForums VIP

I come downstairs first thing in a morning and my three come circling around me, tails wagging, doing those little excited sneezes, and look so so pleased that "mommys awake" :D:D:D

Takes me ages, mind you, to get anywhere cause I just lap it all up, all the attention. :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

So tell me yours........

2. Labrador Laura

Labrador Laura PetForums VIP

I get a quick hello in the mornings but both dogs are stood at the back door as they know they go out for a wee then they get fed, Mylo even fakes his wee so he can get his food quicker :rolleyes:
    Nice to know food comes first with my boys :(

But once theyve eaten I get kisses, tail wags and then Zab just gets silly and starts messing around!

3. Donut76

Donut76 PetForums VIP

I come home from work usually 10.20pm last night was almost 11.40pm wasn't happy but there you go anyway hubby will have gone bed cox he up at 5am Angel is on Hubby's chair & I get a wag & a cute look &she rolls over onto her back & just looks at he for a hug
    If hubby has gone out when I'm not working all he gets is barks & growls when he comes in lol

What I don't like is when I'm trying to kip due too horrific shift & late night being back in again today & she barks at every little tiny noise ;( she is fine with hubby just me .. All day every day she doesn't settle (even when we downstairs & I'm on computer or whatever) .. She can't be getting enough sleep I'm certain

Anyway YAWN ... Try again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice