UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7 years today we have been together, and i love him more each day.
(pass me a bucket lol)

Going out tonight to see our friend play in his every so growing popular band Coldplace, the best tribute band in the world apparently. They get whisked off to Malta and even to America for 2 weeks at a time all paid for! lucky devils. They are good though, the singer Shane even looks like the guy from coldplay.

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
(pass me a bucket lol)

Going out tonight to see our friend play in his every so growing popular band Coldplace, the best tribute band in the world apparently. They get whisked off to Malta and even to America for 2 weeks at a time all paid for! lucky devils. They are good though, the singer Shane even looks like the guy from coldplay.
Oh i love Malta the people are great.:D:D i thought i'd find you this as you requested it pmsl.i'm so happy for you and hope you still have many more happy years together.xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well done of 7 years together :D

Now whens the Wedding :smilewinkgrin: ;)
haha hopefully 2011, 2012.
BUT if it works out that we can buy this house its going to have to wait, which i am pretty gutted about, unless of cause we just go for it in a registry office and dont hav a party or anything, which is some peoples idea of a great wedding i know, but i think i would want a party at least.

8,192 Posts
haha hopefully 2011, 2012.
BUT if it works out that we can buy this house its going to have to wait, which i am pretty gutted about, unless of cause we just go for it in a registry office and dont hav a party or anything, which is some peoples idea of a great wedding i know, but i think i would want a party at least.
aww bless you can always have a big splash out later say on your 1st anniversary :)

G

·
(pass me a bucket lol)

hope you have a good time:smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Yeah it is...;)

Because you find young couples now never last past 1-2 years they give up on a lot of things...E.G my nepwhew is allways splitting up with girlsfreinds and when i hear why....:rolleyes: its crazy..:eek:ut: one girlfreind chucked him out of there lovely flat because he didnt always put toilet seat down..:eek: and other wee minor things....:rolleyes:...i said petal ..you got to teach them!...:001_tt2:

So heres to another 7 years to yous... :smilewinkgrin:

I am 15 years on the 24th..;)

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah it is...;)

Because you find young couples now never last past 1-2 years they give up on a lot of things...E.G my nepwhew is allways splitting up with girlsfreinds and when i hear why....:rolleyes: its crazy..:eek:ut: one girlfreind chucked him out of there lovely flat because he didnt always put toilet seat down..:eek: and other wee minor things....:rolleyes:...i said petal ..you got to teach them!...:001_tt2:

So heres to another 7 years to yous... :smilewinkgrin:

I am 15 years on the 24th..;)
LOL yeh my nephews are like that, and my OH's cousins are just as bad (they are our age) its too much like hard work to live like that i think.
15 years hey, god...i wonder where we will be in 15 years.

Congratulations, me and my hubby have been together 7 years.

Have a lovely evening xxx
Thanks so much, no idea where we are going for tea, were not doing anything romantic, after all we are going to the mucky pub afterwards lolxxx

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have to bump this up now coz im so excited lol i havent been out for like a year :eek:

i have my clothes picked out, and ive done my hair! my niece is coming to do my nails soon if she turns up (shes one of them lol)

and im having a nice glass of bubbly to work up my appitite! :D

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
hope you both have a lovely night!:) xx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.