Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I love dark and wet....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Nov 20, 2012.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Because it means we don't see anyone on walks :thumbup:

The park is pretty waterlogged, with a few big floods so I shoved my wellies on and grabbed Dixie's light up ball and we had some fun :lol:

Not that I can throw very far, but it meant I didn't have to make sure I threw the ball in opposite direction to any other walkers or make sure the dogs didn't run too far away.

They got soaked and muddy, and I got a bit muddy too because Dave wiped his muddy face on my leg! :laugh:

I did try and take a video, but well... all you could see were the street lights behind the park in it.

On the way back I practiced some turns and stops with them (and they both did at the same time), and then the tw@t that lives round the corner drove past while they were at a kerb wait, and his exhaust popped (why he even thinks its SO cool his car does this all the time I have no idea), and Dixie didn't even move :thumbup: she crapped herself, her ears went back, but her feet didn't move :)

They did a lovely stop, down and wait just inside the front door while I took jacket n wellies off, put leads away and then heeled one at a time to the kitchen where they are drying off with a chew :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice