Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I know all parents get it

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by piggybaker, Aug 13, 2009.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

But as much as you love your kids do wish you could put them in a box to give you a break for the day,

My son has really given me grief today and been very rude to me, and i just wish i could put him i a box and give myself a break,,

I expect he feels the same about me .lol

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

But then the time comes when they don't want your constant attention and you really miss it all.
    Us parents are never happy.
    I took last half term off work to spend time with the kids and never saw them, they were out with their friends.

However I know what you mean - has it been a hard day?

3. animallover111

your not alone.....though with me its my daughter...and i know its my fault as she is so spoilt....she is a nightmare at times....and today has pushed me to my limit...but as much as she is a nightmare i wouldnt swop her for anything.....oh hang at times i could quite easily......:)

4. bird

bird PetForums VIP

As a grandparent I feel the same, shes a hypo monster but inspite of what I say I love her to bits. Except when she wakes up at 2am, then 3.30 and dont go back sleep till 5 then is up again at 6.30 :eek: had some stuff off the docs to help her sleep but it had e numbers in it and just made her worse :rolleyes: honestly you couldnt make it up

5. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

I probably think my mum would love to pack us up in a box for a week, let alone one day :001_tt2: well at least she only has 2 to cope with until next Friday!

6. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

I'm just glad we've not got any.

7. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

Yes it has been a trying day, and i love my son to bits but sometimes i really want to kick his butt

8. jilly40

jilly40 PetForums VIP

this thread made me laugh;) my youngest are 6 & 4 i whish they had a pause button ;) xx

9. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

Oh wow how cool would a pause button be... Mine are 6 and 8 and sometimes i just have not got the humff to keep up, mentaily of physcally(spelling sorry) and i just wish they slept in till 8 instead of 6, I don't function till after 8.30 with a cuppa,

Oh yeh and ho wlong has it been since you parents have had a HOT.... cup of tea?

and today we had to take the trampoline down because the bed had a hole in it:(

10. sammyben

sammyben Guest

LOL, know exactly how you feel. I dread to think what my 2 (5 & 4) will be like as teenagers if their strops just now are anything to go on. My eldest stomps up stairs banging his feet as hard as he can n then slams his bedroom door!! Reminds me of my childhood :D x

11. karen09

karen09 PetForums Member

i know what you mean unfortunately my daughter is just like me she can talk for england i just want a volume control so i cant hear her to give my ears a break but like all us i couldnt part with her. thank goodness for the out of school club she has started to goto its 11-4pm and its ................................FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Oh lucky you, 5yr old grandmonster as well as being hyper also chatters nonstop, just like her auntie and neither of them have a volume button :eek: when they're both here I tend to have a quiet five in the outhouse with the door to the kitchen shut :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice