Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I just wanted to see

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cloud&JaysMum, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Cloud&JaysMum

Cloud&JaysMum PetForums Senior

Aaarrrrrrrrr not sure if I did the right thing but I was preparing our meal and I have mince beef ....... I had thawed it in the microwave as as per normal I forgot to get it out :rolleyes: .... however I thought I would just give skye a squidgy bit to see what her reaction was ...... it was semi frozen tiny bit and OMG she chomped and chewed on it with such pleasure ....... makes me even more determined to get my head round RAW feeding and menus etc ...... she was looking at me as much to say 'well come on where is the rest of it???'

2. Helbo

Helbo PetForums VIP

Charlie gets a bit of meat in his bowl if I'm cooking a joint or steak etc. Even though its usually cooked and not nutritious...his eyes light up at the sight of 'real' meat.

But I'm too lazy to do Raw. Also have a tiny freezer. I know...I'm a bad owner :( ;)

3. Goblin

Goblin PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice