Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I just want to close and lock my door...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by deb53, May 10, 2010.

1. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

Do you thrive on stress and hustlebustle?

I used to with work, family etc but i'm too old for it now i think i'm finding it harder and just want to close my door to the world.:(

What a bloody week last week, this weekend and this coming week...

Last week health problems were really getting me down to the point where I think depression was setting in. Also had nephews 18th party to arrange which was stressful enough on its own as this was a real special party for a very special boy who had achieved so much in his life. So things were getting on top of me.

This weekend, well started with being driven around dropping dog of to friends to dog sit and picking up and sorting party stuff. Grandson was poorly on late Sat and we wern't sure if we were going to get through the night with him. The party was an absolute success but my sister and I found it hard to relax making sure everyone enjoyed themselves and the special needs youngsters were all ok. Nephew had an absolute wonderful time though which was great :)

Picked dog up this morning to be told she had howled alnight!! My fault because we are never parted bless her. Got home here with Daughter and family to find neighbour who was cat sitting had decided to do an oil change on his car and the container was to small, overflowed and there was dirty oil all over road and Grace(all white) had been helping him!!!! She was covered!!!..

Cooked dinner...all the time Grandson was getting worse and constantly being puffed until he got so bad we couldn't stabalise him so off too hospital we went while son in law took the eldest home. He has been on constant nebbs again and is being kept in. Got home just before midnight.

Tomorrow Daughter has college interview so I need to be at the hospital to look after Grandson so she can still go.

Tues Dentist and Docs

Weds More x rays

Thurs repeat of some of the blood test because some had co-agulated from last week.

Fri Hospital for me regarding back and the things bloods shown up

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I so want to shut and lock my door until next Sat!!!!!

Ok rant over.

2. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

Oh Deb53 that sounds that you had a truly stressful and whacked out week! I have had many of those in my time, but I realised one day, that something had to give, otherwise my health was gonna be *splutter splutter kaput!* :scared: You must step back and take a look at the 'bigger picture'. Shut your door and lock it for as long as it takes, unplug your phone, get yourself a great masseur lol, but REEEEELAAAAAX - slow down and put yourself and your health first.

It's time others started to take care of YOU!

Health and happiness:thumbup:

Dobermum

3. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

sometimes it seems like the best idea, doesnt it lol?

4. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

O that sounds soooooo good :lol::lol::lol: "Hopefully" after this week ;)

Sometimes you just want to shout "stop I wanna get off"" I soooo need some chill time. My legs and back wont take much more but then the family are the most important thing to you and as i always joke when my Daughter says "Mum you dont have too" ...I reply..."I may not be here next week"!!!

5. rona

rona Guest

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice