UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from my cat Lola. She came into the back garden with what I thought at first was a one of Degu however on closer inspection I found it was a squirrel. She ran under the bushes and I force her away from it.

It clutched onto a fence post and I spent 15 minutes on my hands and knees in the mud under the hedge trying to wedge it off to get it away from her. It appeared to just be in shock. I kept hold of it for about 10 minutes just to check it hadn't broken anything and it literally cuddled me the whole entire time. I had to prize it off me to put it back in the tree at the front of the house. There are 2 that live in this huge ivy covered tree out the front of the house and I put it in there as I assume that is where it has come from.

The little thing was covered in fleas so I am hoping they haven't gotten onto Lola. :confused1: :confused1:

I hope I did the right thing. I have named him Morris lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
awwww poor little thing, looks like it had a lucky escape providing shock or infecion dont get it, well done hun xx.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG I never realised how lethal they were! Well, I think the little think was more shocked than anything. I am very lucky indeed but I couldn't just leave the little man (assuming it was a he) to get eaten by my cats.

Maybe I should get a star for bravery :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
OMG I never realised how lethal they were! Well, I think the little think was more shocked than anything. I am very lucky indeed but I couldn't just leave the little man (assuming it was a he) to get eaten by my cats.

Maybe I should get a star for bravery :lol: :lol: :lol:
Omg stop fishing for rep, Ive already sent you some;).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.