UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boarding house/rescue where i boarded Stan when i went on holiday has just contacted me to see if i want to give a loving home to a german lop as she knew i was looking for a friend for Stan!

I must resist!! :p

I do love german lops and i keep thinking about it but i think i need another conti as they are just the best! :D

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I think you should look at piccies:D....im pretty sure I read somewhere when I was looking at rabbits that german lops are one of the friendliest rabbits? I looked for one but they seemed very few and far between so be something a little different to!
They have such squishy faces! x

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you should look at piccies:D....im pretty sure I read somewhere when I was looking at rabbits that german lops are one of the friendliest rabbits? I looked for one but they seemed very few and far between so be something a little different to!
They have such squishy faces! x
squishy faces lol!!

Yeah but it would be no good cos i would still want another conti so im gonna stick with what i want cos they are my favs!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.