Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I have just confused my dog!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Acacia86, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

My boy is obsessed with tennis balls, so after throwing one for him with his ball launcher in the garden, when he came back with it i threw another one down my him and he is still trying to pick them both up! :tongue_smilie:

He looks so confuffeled!! lol!! Bless him!!

All this after throwing water balloons for him again today! haha! His face when they burst in his mouth or they 'vanish' lol!! Its priceless!

I know i am mean :001_tt2: but he loves it really!
    x

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Hehe you big meanie!

I let Dave play with a balloon and he got so annoyed that it kept floatng off he pinned it in the corner and it burst. Then he just sat looking at it with a puzzled frown.

x

3. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

LOL!! I know i am :001_tt2: he is ok now i have retrieved one!! lol!! I love playing with water balloons with him because as soon as you throw it he jumps to catch them and they burst in his mouth.................so so funny! I will try and get some videos and pictures! xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice