Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I have just been attacked by my own dog!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Spud the Bull Terrier, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Spud the Bull Terrier

Spud the Bull Terrier PetForums Senior

I’ve just got home from work, and when I came in the house I was assaulted by my own dog! My usual routine when I get in from work is to come in go straight upstairs and get my work clothes off, put my dog walking clothes on and take Spud out for a walk.

Today I came home and as usual I went up to my bedroom to get changed, took my jacket off and was just pulling my trousers down when Spud decided that he hadn’t said hello to me properly. He came bounding in to the room and jumped up at me landing with his two front paws, and all 30kgs of solid bull terrier squarely on my chest. This sent me staggering backwards with my pants round my ankles. I probably would have still maintained my balance if it wasn’t for the fact that I had left my bag on the floor which I promptly tripped over and landed flat on my back.

Spud seeing my distress at my predicament seized the opportunity and pounced on my ear giving it a good licking and then charged off with a mad triumphant hucklebutt around the house(if you don't know what a hucklebutt is then type it in to you tube, its a bull terrier thing ).

2. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: sorry but couldn't help but laugh :lol: :lol:

had many headbutts of Spud? boy do they hurt :eek:

you just got to love them....he he ...

3. BumbleFluff

BumbleFluff PetForums VIP

4. Mophie

Mophie PetForums Senior

Oh my god hucklebutting thats what it's called! - Donnie does it all the time. At least it's not just his ears that show his EBT hertiage. And I hope your chest is ok.

5. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

I probably shouldn't have laughed, but bless him.

I hope you have recovered from your ordeal.

Moral of the story "Never get caught with your pants down" :hand: :lol:

6. BullyMolly

BullyMolly PetForums Senior

Ha ha ha ha Awww gotta love the way they do that!! And whenever im putting my walking boots on is when I get the headbutt :rolleyes: But its always followed by the licks so that makes it all better :001_tongue:

7. Spud the Bull Terrier

Spud the Bull Terrier PetForums Senior

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice