Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I have got homework already........!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bichonsrus, Aug 6, 2009.

1. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

and i havent even started college yet. Today i got a letter in the post that wasnt a bill for a change lol. It was a couple of sheets of a homework project that i have to bring with me on my first day of induction! I got rather excited about it, i have done some of it already as i was really excited , yes i know teachers pet lol. I had to do some research on five different photographers that they had listed, found some really interesting photos when i did too! I had to write a few sentances about the photographers and their work, which i have done in rough, and now i have to print out four pics for each artist that they have taken ( i already know which ones i shall be using) and finally take ten photographs of my home, sounds easy but when you see how the photographers have executed this i need to think of something pretty special! I may have to take my time on that one!

photographers to look up if you have not heard of them already:

Anna Fox
    Laura Letinsky
    Zoe Leonard
    Thomas Demand
    Hong Hao

Really interesting stuff if you are into that sort of thing lol.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice