UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's a Stoat as it had a black tip on it's tail and was dragging a dead dove across my lawn but I shall gloss over that bit but he look very cute before disappearing into the hedge with his dinner.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I think it's a Stoat as it had a black tip on it's tail and was dragging a dead dove across my lawn but I shall gloss over that bit but he look very cute before disappearing into the hedge with his dinner.
Beautiful creatures...are you sure it was a stoat and not an escaped ferret? What colour was its fur?

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful creatures...are you sure it was a stoat and not an escaped ferret? What colour was its fur?
Definitely a stoat it had a reddish brown top white tummy but most importantly a black tip on it's tail and it was too small to be a ferret, it also makes sense as to why I find so many pigeon eggs on the ground around the trees that have skillfully had the top removed and contents removed, I just hope I see him/her again :D

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
WOW - how lucky are you - I'm so jealous

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.