UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't last long but yes B3rnie you got it:D

She's a little blackish coloured mouse and has had a litter of babies in her last home and they were all sold but she was advertised alone on Gumtree so i had to take her. She was in a Duna with not a lot of toys but now it's been cleaned and she has a few spares i had and is currently building herself a cosy nest from some hay and toilet paper! She's okay with me being around the cage and was trying to have a sniff through the bars. I will hopefully get some pictures tonight as she's an active little thing.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried to rep you but it says i need to spread it about first before i give you it again:confused:

How about you name her as i'm rubbish with girl animal names:D

G

·
I should stop making such rep worthy posts then :ciappa:

I see what I can do with names after I see a pic, but I have 5 girls to name soon so I might struggle with that one :lol:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha! It's always hard naming the girls as i've got so many girl pets.

I currently have 3 chipmunks without names:eek:. Looking forward to pictures of your newbie girls!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did watch some of it as my cousin loved it but i didn't get all that into it. I like weird names for the chipmunks but thank you for the suggestions:D

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are some pictures of my new girl. She's just woken up to explore and play on her wheel, It's not very good but will be getting her a new one tomorrow when i go for dog food.

Hello PetForums people.

This is my new wheel

This is my food bowl with yummy food in it, from RatRations - no more biscuit foods wooo!

And this is my new temporary home until i meet my new sisters:)

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Oh she is beautiful. But why did they sell her on her own and not with a couple of her daughters??:confused:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you, she's still out playing now lol.

Blade the boy was only about 14, I think he had bought 2 mice and then they had babies and he got a shock, probably didn't realise they needed company. There was a few females in the litter but they were sold last week and then she came up for sale this week and i couldn't leave her to be on her own:p

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Really? Shame i thought i better snap her up incase someone took her and kept her alone:eek:

He offered the boy too but i really don't have the room just now and felt quite bad saying no but i hope he manages to get himself a good home!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.