UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through no fault of my own,but another pet forums member i'm in love.I won't name said member but i do believe hubby and i will be having words when he gets home.
PLEASE take a look at this and tell me i was wrong to open the link.;):D:D
Golden Retriever Dogs for Adoption and Rescue

Now his name is Marley,the same name my Saracen had before he was mine.
Fate? you tell me.:D:D

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
He is STUNNING!!!!!

Those eyes are just beautiful big pools of lurve............. :001_wub: :001_wub:

I'm impressed that you and your OH will 'be having words' - mine just does as he is told!!! :lol:

Good luck and I hope you get him. :)

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He is STUNNING!!!!!

Those eyes are just beautiful big pools of lurve............. :001_wub: :001_wub:

I'm impressed that you and your OH will 'be having words' - mine just does as he is told!!! :lol:

Good luck and I hope you get him. :)
lol i'm not sure i could repeat the words.But i know a certain amount of blackmail will come into the conversation.;)

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
No wonder why your smitten, what a happy gentle face he has!! Beautiful Boy. Will await further post!!

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Through no fault of my own,but another pet forums member i'm in love.I won't name said member but i do believe hubby and i will be having words when he gets home.
PLEASE take a look at this and tell me i was wrong to open the link.;):D:D
Golden Retriever Dogs for Adoption and Rescue

Now his name is Marley,the same name my Saracen had before he was mine.
Fate? you tell me.:D:D
That is NOT a cream Chihuahua Janice....... ;) :p he is super gorgeous though, go get him........:thumbsup:

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now this is me being reasonable.;)
I know hubby loves gsd as do i. But he wont have another gsd,he doesn't " like" small dogs.(liar,he loves our Mia + Kai).:D
Now to me me a nice compromise would be a nice 9 month young golden retriever. Right?;):D:D

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
I know hubby loves gsd as do i. But he wont have another gsd,he doesn't " like" small dogs.(liar,he loves our Mia + Kai).:D
Now to me me a nice compromise would be a nice 9 month young golden retriever. Right?;):D:D
Flutter those eyelashes at him, cook him a romantic dinner and a "promise" for after.............you get the dog then for sure. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
Sounds like a great compromise to me. I only have to ask Ferdie and Diva, so you better get your skates on!

Why won't he have a GSD if he likes them so much?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.