UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i have been keeping something from you all :eek:

We have a bitch here that we mated for another chinese cresteds breeder and on sunday she had to ickle Males one being a hairless and one being a Puff..
She did also have a puff girl after taking mum 15minutes to get her breathing mum noticed something wasnt right.! she sadly was put to sleep at only an hour old she had a deformed foot the vet said that the foot would have been like that due to an accident in utero at around 4/5 weeks :( Before vets put her to sleep he also found she had some sort of heart problem we all agreed that she was to be put to sleep RIP Little girl.!

The person we did the mating for wanted a little girl but as we didnt get that providing all goes well she is going to be having the male hairless :eek:

Its hard work having two bitches with pups here But all is going well :)

Here are some pictures of the ickle ones.!!(mum is just about to upload them on here for me)

kerry xx

You will see there colours mainly of the hairless are totally different to our babies :eek: but still gorgouse

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Well i have been keeping something from you all :eek:

We have a bitch here that we mated for another chinese cresteds breeder and on sunday she had to ickle Males one being a hairless and one being a Puff..
She did also have a puff girl after taking mum 15minutes to get her breathing mum noticed something wasnt right.! she sadly was put to sleep at only an hour old she had a deformed foot the vet said that the foot would have been like that due to an accident in utero at around 4/5 weeks :( Before vets put her to sleep he also found she had some sort of heart problem we all agreed that she was to be put to sleep RIP Little girl.!

The person we did the mating for wanted a little girl but as we didnt get that providing all goes well she is going to be having the male hairless :eek:

Its hard work having two bitches with pups here But all is going well :)

Here are some pictures of the ickle ones.!!(mum is just about to upload them on here for me)

kerry xx
CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well done guys, how exciting, can't wait to see the pics, sorry about the little girl - RIP little one.

Sending lots of love x x x

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Wow they are beautiful Kerry and Crazycrest :) x

You are going to have your hands even fuller lol

How is mom doing? x x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG they are so gorgeous, how much did they weigh?

x x x
They were really big puppies actually as mum is only 10 1/2 inches tall
Hairless boy was-6oz :eek:
Puff boy was-6oz :eek:

She did struggle with them mum had to give a helping hand :thumbsup: But all is fine :D

Wow they are beautiful Kerry and Crazycrest :) x

You are going to have your hands even fuller lol

How is mom doing? x x
Yes hands full just how we like it :) hehe
Mum is doing really well although she isnt keen on being a mum :(
But shes getting it, Its her first litter and only litter :)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Oh my goodness they are so sweet.

My brothers dog has puppies 2 weeks ago, I had never seen puppies so young before, they are soooo cute!

I would be terrifed though as dogs are so much bigger than cats, yet still very fragile!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Sorry about the little girl. x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

How thoughtful of you.

I assume you will deliver the other one to me giftwrapped in 8 weeks time :D:D:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!

How thoughtful of you.

I assume you will deliver the other one to me giftwrapped in 8 weeks time :D:D:D
HeHe you can have him then isnt he cute in the pic :eek: :thumbsup:

What colour ribbon do you want :D :D

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
awww sooo sweet!! congrats xx

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.