Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I hate neighbours

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by $hAzZa, Jun 4, 2010.

1. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

Never heard anything like it! The kids opposite our back garden are running riot, throwing stones at the fences. I just heard my next door neighbour shouting at them, telling them to stop and they just carry on!

Their parents are inside and totally oblivious, so tempted to go round and give em a piece of my mind:mad:

In a peacful way obviously :rolleyes: lol

Can't wait to move to Exmouth, the area is turning into chav city :frown:

2. jon bda

jon bda Guest

I'd love to move, just a mile to the outskirts of the village...bloody estates suck...
    :(

3. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

I really feel for you. :(

Until I moved out here I lived on an estate. When I said to family and friends I was upping sticks and moving to the middle of no-where everyone tried to talk me out of it.

Now I am here I didn't realise how noisey neighbours can be!!!! I can honestly say it does not matter what time of the day or night it is I can go out into the garden and hear nothing but the birds singing and the clip clop of horses going up the road.

I could never move back to town life again......saying that my sister lives in London and loves the hustle, bustle and noise and cannot understand how I can live so quietly.

Good luck with your move...hope it goes as well as mine has turned out. I didn't know so many varieties of birds excisted!!

xx

4. willa

willa PetForums VIP

This is why i'm so grateful we don't have any neighbours ! only Horses ,lol

5. Bexy

Bexy PetForums Senior

After previously having a hellish neighbour it wasn't til I moved I realised how decent neighbours can make life so much easier:)

6. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

To be honest I don't like any Soaps. Although in all fairness I've never really found the time to watch any of them! :D

simplysardonic likes this.
  7. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

:lol:

yeah i am lucky the neighbours i have now are normal :p Hope they have a plane hit there house soon for ya mate :thumbup:

8. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Tell them to watch Supernanny lol

9. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

sorry to hear your neighbours are a pain,............how long before you move,:)

10. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Hey I don't have any immediate neighbours. Mainly because I'm an unsociable S.O.B! To substantiate this claim the early bird song wakes me at around 5:00am but the minute I show my face to the world I go completely deaf!:confused1:

11. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

You can get better conversation outta horses than the people where I live! lol

We were good friends with our old neighbour. We started chatting when his dog escaped and ran into our house, such an adorable little thing :lol: He moved out and the ones we got now make no attempt to converse with us:rolleyes:
    Fingers crossed! If it does happen it would probably be a Ryanair plane lol
    Well, been on the market for at least 6 months now, had a few viewings so hopefully soon :thumbup:

Just an update, the kids have now resorted to throwing stones at their springer. Mum says its for him to fetch, yet they are massive stones, the kid chasing him and throwning it at the dogs face and body, hardly a harmless game. If I see worse, I am calling RSPCA:mad:

12. simplysardonic

simplysardonic Moderator
    Staff Member

What muppets:mad:hope they get their dog taken away

13. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

Me too. I would go in and adopt it, just to annoy them :p x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice