Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I hate my job right now!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zayna, May 24, 2010.

1. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

My job is doing my head in, office was manic today... work piling up and piling up. On top of that I had to put up with my boss dragging me into my office and going on about bulls**t reports and slagging off the other managers while breathing cigarette smoke all over me. Fantastic.

Im seriously on a job hunt. Have written to the RSPCA centre in essex asking if I can do some voluntary work at weekends to get a taste of what its like to work in animal welfare.. I hope they arrange something for me!:thumbup:

2. nic101

nic101 PetForums VIP

oh fingers crossed for the animal work :)

nice boss..... not.. wish sometimes we could tell them where to get off :D :lol:

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

good luck on the job hunt, i shall be joining you very very shortly, im sick of working every Fri n Sat night!

4. Zayna

Zayna PetForums VIP

ive always tried to stick my office job out cos of it being a 9 til 5 and weekends off. thing is our contracts are changing soon and we will be expected to work lates and weekends! im thinking sod it, if im going to be doing rubbish hours it might as well be something i like!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice