UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so those u no me on here may rememeber the post a while ago with all the problems of me n heffin having since had move home again

http://www.petforums.co.uk/cat-chat/248576-little-rant-verge-giving-up.html

n now tonight he has done it with me - i havnt been able to do my coursework iv got coz ill try n he will then wanting to get out my room or play or kill the pens and im at work all thru the day n he is over tired by the time i get home anyway. ( that doesnt bother me n we will have play time loads thru the eve)
but..
then tonight he decides im still not paying him enough attention n bites into were i had one of my carpal tunnles releses :mad: so so so much pain right now thanks to that. n still not started on my work n now need get bed to get up for 6 tomo :(

·
Administrator
35,979 Posts
Sending you a hug ((())) I know how you feel - I used to have to get an online order in for our business last thing on a Wednesday evening and sometimes either Mai Tai or kittens would be playing and running across my keyboard, pressing the sleep button when I was in the middle of doing the order :rolleyes:
Take a deep breath and get a good night's sleep, hope your wrist isn't too bad and Heffin settles down a bit more tomorrow.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he is asleep now im just on pf lol but im to tired to work now

he has an amazin ability to cause it to crash or switch the screen from landscape to portrait haha
iv taken some pain relief so hopefully it will kick in soon x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.