UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:001_wub::001_wub:

4 girls, 4 weeks old today, currently in with Lily who looks huge next to them, shes only just over a month older:001_unsure:

Think they might be part flea judging by how high they can jump:eek::eek:

I "think" things are going ok, to start with Lily stood still if one came past or ran over her, now shes sniffing and cleaning them I think, they let her for a moment or two then run screaming and she chases:confused:

How long should I let this go on before I try to stop them?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lily is currently asleep with 3 of the little meeces, 4th has burried under the substrate to go to sleep:rolleyes:

Hermione, I actually didnt expect them to jump up to this, they did, she got stuck:eek:

Hermione, Luna, Daisy, Rosie and Lily

Lily kissing Daisy

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Awww, Lily looks delighted to have some new friends :D They are adorable - and are they Siamese?? They look just like my babies did when their points were starting to develop :) They are adorable :001_wub:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have no idea,I was told they were white when I first found out about them but they are pink eyed and a very light fawny colour, remind me of a lilac Siamese cat colourwise, dad was the same colour, I think mum was a choc tan, one of the males was and they said he looked like mum, they sold her 2 weeks ago:(

Todays update, Lily and Rosie were asleep together this AM, other babies were sleeping under the substrate:rolleyes: If they run and squeak Lily chases them but if they sit and let her check their ears she moves on after a few seconds, its no where as bad as last night by the look of things so Im taking it as a good sign?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
They are so tiny and cute:001_wub:

Hope it continues to go well for them and now Lily has some friends! Aslong is there is no constant fighting (rolling around fighting) or any blood drawn she will just be showing them she's the boss so it all sounds normal

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Left them in the Duna mini last night and gave them a daisy chain which they loved, never seen Lily so active either , sat up till 1am with them and they were fine so this AM I added the bars from the Dun fun so they still have the same substrate/bedding/base, its just higher with a tube, plus put a box in, Lily went and made a bed right away and 3 babies followed, I think its Hermione who stayed up to play a bit more then went in the box :)

So, all was well by 8.30ish so I added a wheel to see what would happen, it was like the scene in Gremlins with the celing fan and the gremlins hanging off it, I almost peed I was laughing so much , 5 mice on a FS wheel is pretty funny :eek:

After playing for a while they all went back to bed and thats them just starting to stir again now, 2 babies up, 2 still in bed with Lily :dita:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.