Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I had to write a letter

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rona, May 4, 2010.

1. rona

rona Guest

To my ex boss, as 21/2 months after my redundancy, I still haven't got all of my money :mad:
    He has been paying me in small amounts, but I was advised by ACAS that I need to report him by 3 months after being made redundant.
    I have given him 10 days to pay me the rest or I will be forced to start proceedings against him.
    I do hope he pays up, I really don't need anything more going wrong at the moment :(

2. GillyR

GillyR PetForums VIP

Oh rona...

Cant advise anything.....i have my own head up so my ass i dont know what to do.

It is so bloody wrong.

So just hugs, and i know how you feel....bloody crap. Shame on them, shame on them!

Have you managed to get anything else?

3. metame

metame PetForums VIP

i can't believe he still hasn't paid you! thats ridiculous!

Hope he pays up :(

4. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Oh what a pain! Hope he pays up soon.x

5. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

i hope this letter is the kick up the bum he needs to pay you the rest of your money

6. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Oh dear. I hope your letter sorts it out. I had to take mine to a tribunal to get my redundancy. As if its not enough to lose your job you then have all this hassle to get what is rightfully yours - feel for you:eek6:

7. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Hope you get it all sorted soon and he pays up before you have to take this any further.

8. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I hope the letter has the desired efect and makes him pay up.
    I really can't believe he's been such a D***Head :mad:

9. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I had something simliar once. I was sacked on the spot one day, i was 17 at the time. I had just come back after a week off (holiday time, not sick) and he sacked me when i got in on the Monday morning :eek: :mad:

I went straight to CAB and they said to write a letter, so i did and he paid me 2 months pay. I was quite happy with this at first. However, i wanted to clear my CV of this firing as it looked awful. So i wrote another letter (on the say so of my dads friend who is in all the law side of stuff.....hey it was free!) and my old boss sent me another months pay and a formal letter :thumbup:

I then took this in or sent it alongside my CV to prospective jobs so they knew this was a sacking that had nothing to do with me.

I know this has not helped you but i thought i would tell you anyway! :lol: :lol:

10. Dirky47

Dirky47 Banned

You can report it to the police about that company. Let us be justified.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice