Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I had to share this - mad puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Blitz, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

Puppy spotted the stuffed tiger toy last night. Cue lots of barking and tearing out of the room in fright. We have had her a couple of months now and it has always been there so she is a bit dim. Anyway my husband got it off the shelf and kept making it move. She was tearing out of the room with her tail between her legs then creeping back in for another horrified look. He would make it move again and off she went. After about 20 minutes of this with us splitting our sides I got hold of it and her and introduced them properly then made it play fight with her which she loved and rolled around with it attached to my hand having a great game.
    This morning she went straight to it and yapped at it inviting it to play so I got it down and let them fight again then put it back. She was reaching up and pawing at it and running back play bowing. When it wouldnt play she yapped so much that Floss got up and had a good sniff round to see what she had found then looked quite disgusted as there was obviously nothing alive and strolled off again

2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Aww thats great love when they do that...;)

3. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

:D:D:D:D daft pup

My lot go upstairs and stand on the bed barking at the dog in the mirror. When Simba had his dew claw removed he came upstairs with us at night and compared bandages with the dog in the mirror:eek:ut:

4. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Bramble was watching Jamie Oliver on the telly the other night and he got up and tried to find him behind the tv. He kept running to the telly looking at the screen, seeing Jamie and running behind the TV to find his new playmate, looked most dissapointed when Jamie was no where to be found!

5. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Awww sweet! Aren't our pups great! :D

Pippa creeps round the coffee table until Harvey is in sight then she pounces out at him yapping! She knows Harvs will respond by chasing her so she lets him for a couple of 'laps' then dives for cover! :D

6. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Aww I bet that was so funny to watch.:D

We used to have a toy poodle that liked to watch snooker on the telly, with my dad. He would stand in front of the telly with his paws on the telly unit and when the ball came towards the camera, he would look between the gap of the telly and unit to see if it was under there.:laugh:

7. ~Tete

~Tete PetForums Member

Aww bless her, she wants to play with it :)

8. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

And there i was expecting pics Blitz! LOL But aw so cute :)

So funny, this was when we had that snowfall in Feb, I taped Dante playing in the snow and barking on my digital camera and when i replayed it inside he could hear barking, thinkingit was another dog and jumped on the sofa wondering 'where is this dog?' so funny

9. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Awhh, dogs are funny creatures!
    when we first got Bess i was watching Big cat diaries :p and when the lions come on Bess would growl and hide behind the pillow on the sofa, and when they were chasing prey she would bark really loud as if egging them on

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice