Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

I had a lovely day with my lil bro :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sid&kira, May 22, 2010.

1. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

Bloody idiots broken his finger again :rolleyes: Still wanted me to take him up to the BMX track tho :lol:

I used to go up there when I was about 14/15, and now he wants to go (he turned 12 on the 4th may and got a bmx lol) so I promised ages ago to take him, and today I did :thumbup:

he loved it! And wasnt bad... bing an overprotective sister (or maybe just a pessimist) I took some savlon spray and bandage plasters :eek: but he didnt need them, tho another lad about his age did :(

I had a few goes aswell... but its much more scary than I remember it... Mayb its because Im further from the ground than I used to be :lol: or because Im a bit more sensible... PAH yea right lol

Got some lovely pics of him which I thought I'd share with you all :) Im so proud of him, we never used to get on but we get on great now :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

None of me... thank god :lol: And yes, big sis made sure he was smothered in sp40 sun lotion lol :eek:

2. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

3. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

great pics... looks like a big track too ... amazing not much stops kids from doing anythin lol

4. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Awww looks like you had a great time! Looks like great fun!! :thumbup: :lol:

5. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

I used to be quite good... but I was a scaredy cat today..... :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice