Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

i got shock as someone emiled&said followin&what would u do&how would u feel

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sexy erica, Mar 8, 2008.

1. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

i got message saying:
    hi i like to help u cos i disabled&if u strugling&would like to work but u cant then i would like to help u out&pus i get mony in same time if u let us help u&will mean u can have more rest&if strugglin can help u.if u intrested contact me&we can talk&sort things out so beter for u?..

so thats message i got of someone but i said it in shorter way.but when i read it i said u jokein cos i fine with my pets&i love them&i dont need no help&i cant cope with my pets&they get loads of lovein&attension&im always with them&my pets call me mummy so i no my pets are happy&readin that hurt me bit cos i was abused&no way would i abuse my pets or anyone..plus i cant work cos i too ill&if i could work i be doin it instead bein at home all time..
    so i dident apply but was shock..

so what do u think of this message i got&how would u feel if u was in my situation so like to hear all ur applys.thanksx

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

When did u get this e.mail?

ild show it to your carers if ur worried about it.

3. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

i got it yeserday.
    but i delited it but it was way he worded things&made me feel does he think i not good to my pets or somethiing&also i dont want any help with my pets as they have good home&i love them bits as there my babies to me&they get spoilt...
    funny how got my msn adress thou&dont no where found it...

4. Hi Erica! I could not stop thinking about this all morning. Its a very pity you deleited original message, as its impossible for anyone else to read. I may be wrong - but may be this was some kind of genuine gesture to help somehow? Or - may be you right to be offeneded? Is it any chance to retreive this message and to paste it here without name of the sendor of cource?

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

it should still be in the trash bin if she hasnt deleted it from there, and easy to get back

6. Yeah - would be interesting to see...I dont think that any one would deliberately try to hurt Erica?

7. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I hope not shes a very nice woman and devserves respect ond nothing less

8. Absolutely. And I love her sence of humour!

9. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Me to :D :D

10. Hi Loe! How are you Today?:D

11. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

she is very funny :)

12. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

fine ty, just on a quick cig break :( got so much to catch up on today...did 2 dogs and nearly finished cleaning me leather AGAINNNNNNNN lol.
    then basic house cleaning :(

13. Is it furniture leather? if so - how do you clean it?

14. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

i ave a cream leather and i was told buy the shop people to clean it with soap powder in luke warm water ( it has that washing powder baby icon on front of packet )
    coz its ment to help the leather and not dry it out, ive did it for a few years noe and its fine.
    or if i wanna clean it abit quick i use leather cleana spray from wilko £1:99, its brillient for a quick clean up :D

15. Thanks Loe.

16. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

np.
    wish i had sommink as easy to clen these dogs :mad:
    i get more wetta then they do when i bath em Lol :(

17. what do you use to bath them with?

18. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

i used dove shampoo, it brings my white dogs up white and its ok on ther skin :D

been told to use that by show people with the white bull terriers :D. good stuff it is, makes em smell nice to :D for abit anyways lol

19. sexy erica

sexy erica PetForums VIP

doves the best lol..

i use dove shammpoo&dove condionar&dove shower gel&dove deodent..
    so i use dove in everything&thats for me only lol

20. AJ

AJ Guest

:eek: omg, do u women ever stay on the subject??? :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice