UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cheers for the kind words and support over the last few days :) I seem to be back on track and today I finished Jasper- well, I hope I've finished him, just waiting for confirmation from his owner that she doesn't want anything else changed.

I have no idea what games my brain has been playing with me with the new addition of taking away art, but I'm very relieved I can paint again :)

Cheers for looking, and cheers for the friendship :eek: :D

ETA: have added comparison pic.

Attachments

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
One word (okay, two!)... gobsmackingly beautiful!

I'm glad you've got your mojo back, that really is fantastic. The dog's character jumps off the page and he looks so realistic :thumbup:

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Thats wonderful. Texture and life. beautiful i'm sure they are going to be delighted.

Glad you are feeling better. :)

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
Im glad you are feeling more yourself now! Xx

The painting is of course amazing as usual. You know how much I admire your work but you just seem to get better and better.

Stay well. Xx

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Sorry that you lost it but glad you found it again. :)
Could you just lift it up and check mines not hiding under it, having a creative block :blink:

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Must be something in the air- I was stalking you on deviantart earlier, your skill is astounding, and you just keep getting even better! Sometimes I find doodling helps, or playing with colour without creating an image. This time round I just had to leave it alone :( I hope your mojo comes back really soon! xxxx

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Must be something in the air- I was stalking you on deviantart earlier, your skill is astounding, and you just keep getting even better! Sometimes I find doodling helps, or playing with colour without creating an image. This time round I just had to leave it alone :( I hope your mojo comes back really soon! xxxx
Thanks so much x
I have finally just put up a painting I've been working on for almost a month, want to do some more drawing but the lads are off school and I need to be relaxed to do it. So maybe next week :)

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
wow!!!! :d:d:d xx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.