UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turns out there's a minimum order value of £15! They didn't mention that when they sent the questionnaire link, nor in the email that the code was in. Not the end of the world, but it sucks that they don't say.

I was hoping to send a small order of food to a local cat shelter but can't afford to spend as much as I'd need to to use the voucher. Does anyone know if there's an expiry date on the codes? If not I'll save mine until I have some more spare money :thumbsup:

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,455 Posts
Turns out there's a minimum order value of £15! They didn't mention that when they sent the questionnaire link, nor in the email that the code was in. Not the end of the world, but it sucks that they don't say.

I was hoping to send a small order of food to a local cat shelter but can't afford to spend as much as I'd need to to use the voucher. Does anyone know if there's an expiry date on the codes? If not I'll save mine until I have some more spare money :thumbsup:
Mine came this morning too,it states on it valid until 31/01/2013 I would imagine they are all the same :) but I dont see a minimum spend of £15 on it,or am I being a bit blonde :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
It was a £5 voucher for completing the survey they sent by email. I got my email notification today, it's only off food but didn't see a minimum spend but as they do free postage over £19, I suspect I'll spend that anyway.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Is it a minimum £15 spend on food only?

They are getting their own back for the £10 off offer aren't they :angry:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
i got mibe yesterday at last. bought alfie 2 boxes of food then some other bits 2 take advantahe of the free delivery... so on its way he has 2 boxes of gormet ( which in alfie style hell no doubt av gone off by the time it gets here) a set of xmas danglers, a harnes and a.furry snuggle bag. i will be in trouble with the oj
h

. but i had a voucher.... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.