Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

I got a new tank.

Discussion in 'Fish Keeping Chat' started by LouLatch, Oct 10, 2018.

1. LouLatch

LouLatch PetForums VIP

OK it's not as exciting as it sounds I got a new tank but it's the same size as the old one. It's just nicer and more practical.

I went from this

20180817_110029.jpg

To this

20180923_145725.jpg

I'm planning on getting some more wood and lots more plants so it's still a work in progress. Once the current plants have rooted in it should look better again. The fish seem much happier so I'm pleased.

Also I invested in a nicrew led light as suggested on my last post and I'm really pleased with it. The vallis have gone mad. I've even got some flowers. I didn't know they flowered. :D

20181009_174356.jpg

Screenshot_2018-10-10-15-00-27.png

2. kittih

kittih PetForums VIP

That's a lovely upgrade and wow I didn't know Vallis flowered - mine never has. I look forward to seeing it develop
    :)

LouLatch likes this.
  3. LouLatch

LouLatch PetForums VIP

Thank you I'm really pleased with it so far. I'm a bit undecided about what to do with some wood but there's no rush (especially with Xmas creating up so fast :D).

LinznMilly and kittih like this.
  4. Picklelily

Picklelily PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice